Sports Travel - Taking South Africa to the World
Sporting teams around the world would be nothing without their fans.
As your team travels, Footprint wants to make sure that you will be right along side them, along for the journey. Sports Travel made easy.
Footprint has managed and successfully completed many supporters’ tours over the years and leaders in sports travel. Ranging from massive sporting events, like the British and Irish Lions Tour; to more intimate and relaxed events, such as a group of friends going to support their favourite club.
In December of 2015 to February of 2016, Footprint was one of the leading tour operators for the England vs. South Africa Cricket Test Series. Not only did Footprint provide tailor-made hospitality packages for 800 die hard cricket fans but also ensured that members of the infamous Barmy Army had front row seats to support their boys.
No event is too much for us to handle.
No matter who you support, Footprint will make you a top priority, just like your team. Footprint Sports Travel – leaders in sports travel and tours.
Booking with Footprint Sports Tours
See our benefits below:
- All types of accommodation to suit your budget.
- Domestic and International flights at the best possible prices.
- Airport meet and greets.
- Coach hire or private hiring of vehicles.
- Match tickets, VIP hospitality and access to all general areas.
- Excursions that will keep your blood pumping, even after the game.
- Good relationships with all our service providers.
- Full time contact with your Footprint Representative.
Proudly South African
“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire, it has the power to unite people in a way that little else does. It speaks to youth in a language they understand. Sport can create hope, where once there was only despair.”
- Nelson Mandela